Properties for sale: 31 - 32 of 32

Alexandra Road, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8EB

1 bedroom Semi-Detached
115,000
A very well presented semi-detached retirement bungalow in a sought-after location with accommodation briefly comprising hallway, large sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, shower room, residents...

Waldron Court, Heathfield, TN21 8NZ

1 bedroom Flat
79,950
A 70% share (the remaining 30% is owned by Sussex Housing and Care) of an attractive 1 Bedroom Retirement First Floor Apartment with parking.
SERVICES: Mains water, mains drainage, gas central h...

Properties for sale: 31 - 32 of 32